Saturday, June 30, 2007

being nice

I don't know how I got this picture. They're both sitting in emery's reading chair, and usually that means emery's trying to shove campbell out. campbell found a few binkies to chew on.
emery and I are working on not whining (an eternal task). Now when I ask her if she's "going waa waa" she points to her eyes and says "look at my eyes... I'm not crying... see, not crying"

This is emery's haircut. I played with it for a long time that morning and it looks pretty much the same. Now it's layered more.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I love her new haircut. Very cute!

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

what a pretty girl. JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!

Justin and Amy said...

Can those girls get anymore beautiful?! I do love the haircut. And that picture of the two of them is so sweet! They are beautiful! But I guess you probably never hear that huh?:) On a side note... I saw Katie at church on Sunday! Apparently we go to church at the same building. Different ward tho which is not difficult... there are nine married wards at our chapel! It was so good to see her! It made me miss you tho:)

Chelsea said...

I really can't stop looking at your beautiful girls! Like Amy said, I'm sure you never hear that but it's SOOOO true! THEY ARE GORGEOUS! I love how they interact together and Emery's expressions are just the funniest. Love the one of her looking so shocked that Campbell was invading her space. Seriously, SO CUTE!