Tuesday, September 18, 2007
emery in kindergym
emery started a "kindergym" class Monday and was super excited for her first day. She's by far the smallest kid there, but she's nowhere near the worst.

campbell was really good during the class. Parents and siblings are only allowed to stay for the first and last class (for obvious reasons). I was surprised campbell stayed on my lap and didn't try to join in the fun.
I know this picture is blurry (I didn't want to use my flash and get in trouble for being a distraction) You can see how tiny emery looked. She was a good girl and stayed on her green star during stretches.
This is the "after" picture. She was so tired, hungry and look at her hair! The class is 55 min long and about 5 minutes before the end emery walked over to the teacher, handed her the squishy ball that she was supposed to be balancing with, and said (very nicely) "I'm too tired for this".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the line "I'm too tired for this" that is so funny. She looks so cute in her gym clothes!
Post a Comment