campbell woke up from her nap in time for some Thanksgiving leftovers. Thanks heavens we had plenty of green beans because she filled up on a whole tray of those.
"want my green bean?" it's so so so gross watching kids eat.
This is campbell's "no" pose. She thinks I'm going to take her food every time I look over at her.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness-they are so funny! I love Campbell's hair after her nap:) It's like what I look like after nap time! And that's hilarious Emery likes nuts so much. I lvoed the pictures. Cute, cute, cute:)
so cute allie! they are getting so big! it makes me sad to see how big my addy is getting! she is already 6 months! it seems like just last week i was HUGE prego with her! i hope u guys are well..and had a good thanksgiving!
hey, ur friends arent listed, i was wondering if u know any people from the "old school" days who have blogs too! i would love to keep in touch with everyone!thanks!!!
Hey Allie! It's Janece Perkins from way back in the BYU 9th ward days! I got your blog off of Mindy Livingstone's blog. I hope you remember who I am and don't think I'm a total wierdo! Anyway, last time I saw you Emery was just born! Now she's way grown up and you've added a new one! Congratulations! You can see my blog at ThePerksFam.blogspot.com...that way you may be able to remember who I am! Anyway, I hope you are doing well and keep in touch!
Post a Comment