

The girls wanted to sit in their "boat" last night.
campbell gives me this face a lot. Like every time she thinks she's being deprived.

After emery does something like this to
campbell she says "I love my sister so much! I'm not being mean mommy"

emery wanted this to be like a real ride. She told me to take the boat outside (in the rain, in the dark) and put it on the hill "remember mommy- the hill where the street is outside?" sure... I'll get right on that.

A more peaceful moment where emery's reading.

While emery's reading this is what
campbell's doing... emptying out my sweater drawer.
2 comments:
What funny girls. I love the first picture. Campbell looks so bugged. You're blog is great...it gives us an idea of what your girls are up to! Love you.
The girls are beautiful--so much like you and Spencer. Laundry baskets can be so versatile! Love, Judy
Post a Comment