Monday, December 8, 2008

toy houses

emery filled her room with little houses for her toys. Each tent is made out of books and there's a little toy or doll in each one. Why can't I be that creative?

This picture reminds me of the Wizard of Oz where the Wicked Witch's feet are sticking out from under the house.

Here is the other table-treasure I got from Aunt Bernece. emery thinks it's her vanity. All emery's favorite things are piled on the table. A rock, an old slinky, a few purses, a wand, her favorite library book, some pictures she made me cut out of a magazine etc...

2 comments:

Robert and Katie said...

Those tables are really cute in their room. I love the picture of Campbell sitting in the corner of the room. All you can see is a little body and thick brown hair!

Unknown said...

Spencer and Allie, hey you guys coming up for Christmas? We thought about coming down and shopping but we might pass, anyways, I don't know if you have my email Spencer but I don't have yours. brianleecooley at yahoo.com. Let me know, we should get together. By the way your girls are adorable.