Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Day

Merry Christmas to my 2 little cuties. It was such a fun Christmas watching the girls' excitement over every toy.


campbell loved her stocking. She dumped all her goodies into this huge bag and carried it (and the empty stocking) around everywhere.


grandma Lori put a cute little necklack in this little box, wrapped it up and stuck it under the tree for emery to drool over until Christmas. emery loves tiny packages and knew this one was for her.
campbell's showing off her gift from her great-grandma and great-grandpa Whiting.emery opened her gift from them a few minutes later. Thanks! So cute!

After campbell finished with her gifts she moved on to help other people open their gifts. She's cheering Grannie Lois on here.

4 comments:

John and Morgan said...

So adorable! I was dying to see pictures of Christmas morning! We love you!

Lori Whiting said...

They got so excited about the stockings that we could have stopped there!
It's so fun to see the girls get so excited.
Love,Grandma Lori

Todd and Meagan said...

Holy cow! You don't have much longer until the baby :) I didn't realize it was so soon. Your girls are still the cutest ever!

Natalie said...

I can only imagine their excitement. Campbell and Emery are just so cute. I can't wait to meet the new guy.