Wednesday, June 3, 2009

cousin love

I have had so much trouble trying to make posts over the last few days- So, you have to settle for pictures from Katie's blog. These pictures crack me up. griffin and liam are about the same weight but liam is so much longer than griffin. At griffin's 4 month appointment he weighed in at 19 lbs and was 27 inches long. He's way above the curve for height and weight but his head is a little off- it comes in at the 50th percentile.
griffin has just gotten into playing with toys the last week or so. It's so fun to see him actually try to roll over and grab things around him. For a while there I thought he'd be content to lay around and be served his whole life. (griffin's on the left)
Here's griffin chewing on lily leapfrog. Kinda girly but oh well.
Happy boys- we miss cousin liam already.
By the way... those are 18 month onsies Katie and I bought for the boys.

4 comments:

hilary said...

Love the pictures. Griffin is looking so much older! Goodness, 19 lbs. That's awesome. Adam weighed 19 lbs at his 1 year appointment (I always blame myself that he is such a lightweight - being that I didn't breastfeed him - mother guilt - mother guilt......) :-)
I miss you guys already. How do you like your new place???

Bacchus Family said...

It was Santa Cruz. We were at Henry Cowell and went to Sea Cliff beach. Were you at New Brighton or Henry Cowell?

Todd and Meagan said...

They are both so cute and chubby. I love babies in onesies where you can see their chunky legs. My brother Ken & his wife are having a baby boy only a few weeks apart from us- it would be fun if we lived closer to them so that we could have cute picture like Griffin & Liam.

Jenny said...

they are starting to look more and more alike. i love that griffin is so laid back and content. what a sweet baby. are you coming to visit again soon? i want to hear how the new place is going.