Wednesday, August 19, 2009


I've just started feeding griffin a few other types of food. So far he has loved each food (pears, carrots, applesauce and yams). I suppose it's about time to give in and make this a daily routine. I just figure if I don't let him grow up then he won't.

4 comments:

Robert and Katie said...

I'm always amazed how long it takes Liam to eat food. I put it in, he spits it out, I scoop it off his face and put it in again... Griffin needs to have a chat with Liam.

Lori Whiting said...

I had a feeling Griffin would like real food. I agree with Katie, Liam has more fun finger painting with it.
Love, mom

Melissa said...

Aahhh....if you finally gave in now I feel like I should too! LOL! Lukas stares longingly at me when I eat ;o)

Natalie said...

Naw, put it off as long as you can. Solid foods are just messy and time-consuming. :) I usually start solids around 6-8 months as well. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!! Yay!!