So, it's freezing here... I'm starting to get a little scared that it's only November
A couple wards combined their trunk-or-treat on Saturday night. It was very very fun for Spencer and I as we thought griffin was the most precious little thing to ever grace Halloween. Everything he did was cuter and cuter as the evening went on. emery and campbell were very polite and did not go too far ahead- a very successful night.Wearing his candy bag like a purse
trying to untie the bag's knot the whole way home
diving head first to check out his loot
The next day the kids got on their costumes to go visit a few of our new neighbors and then hand out candy. emery raked this huge pile of leaves on Saturday so they ran through the pile before heading out.
My little fairy who kept bopping me with her flower wand. She refers to herself as "Flowerpom"
emery loved the sparkles and still wears the headband, jewelry and cape to fancy places like Target.
ME: "griffin... what are you wearing?"
griffin: "dah"
Every box becomes a toy here. We have a "canoe" in the backyard, a "playhouse" (that fits one person at a time) in the playroom and a "rocket ship" in their bedroom.
And this little girl peered out the window the whole night waiting for people to come get some candy. I kept making new rules about how much candy to give each person and she did great. campbell, on the other hand, took me very literally... I could hear her saying "OK... you're little so you only get one piece... you are bigger so you can have 2..."
3 comments:
Yeah! I was waiting for some Halloween postings. So cute in their costumes. I can't believe you are cold and it is hot here.
Anxious to see you guys.
Love you, mom
So cute! Lukas had a blast too! Weston was freaked out cause some people were wearing scary costumes, so he sat in the car with Andy. But Lukas had a blast getting all the candy! He of course says nothing, just holds up his bag and grabs the candy =)
I guess I should post some pictures too....you are making me look bad ;o) We miss you =(
they're adorable! and i love campbell's theory on candy giving...i wonder how many pieces the teenagers should get when they show up at like, 10 and say nothing when you open the door?
Post a Comment