Little quinn is doing well and growing too fast (unfortunately). I was hoping to keep her really small until we made it to CA and everyone got to see her. She sleeps a lot during the day, but once she's up I must hold her and carry her around the house at all times. Her neck is still like a limp noodle so it's a little hard to get anything done while holding her. Oh well, I'll just get nothing done. Fine by me.
She's still hairy. Here's a glimpse of the back hair. She showers with me every morning and I seriously have to lather up her back hair and scrub it with the baby scrubbie brush. Like a dog.
The kids love giving her binkies. griffin is getting better at sticking it in her mouth without making her gag. They do not like it when she's crying.
Her favorite napping spot is on my pillow on my bed. Wrapped up, of course.
We just love this little girl. She's our entertainment every evening as Spencer makes her dance around and we try to imagine what she thinks of this crazy life going on around her.
campbell drew this picture of quinn- I asked her what was on quinn's cheeks and campbell said "look... she's got spots on her cheeks... I drew those!"
So, quinn has a cute drawing and now a picture on the blog to show off her new "spots". Hopefully they go away soon. It's bringing me back to my high school days.
4 comments:
she is beautiful. I would expect nothing less from one of your children, they get it from their momma.
Quinn is so beautiful and she looks alot like Campbell.
Love the picture she drew. It reminds me of the picture Emery drew of your dad and included all the wrinkles.
Can't wait to see you.
Love, mom
Hi Allie and Spencer!! Little Quinn is so pretty!! Your family is adorable! :-)
They do grow way too fast. You just keep holding her. What a special family you have.
Post a Comment