Cutest little peeking shepherd.
I was in charge of the Santa Room this year and was a nervous wreck through the whole party. Mostly because Santa hadn't shown up yet. He was only 1.5 hours late. I had no back-up plan... who thinks they need a back-up Santa?He wasn't done changing when the party ended so the kids were running all over and trying to bust down the Santa Room door. Not what I'd envisioned in my mind, but once the door was busted down and Santa was in his chair everything went really well.
Then there's griffin. He wouldn't even look at Santa because the candy cane had hypnotized him.
Later (on Christmas Eve) griffin told me that he had asked Santa for a Ninja Turtle action figure. He said, and I quote, "I was going to ask him for the Ninja Turtle remote control car but I thought that would cost a lot of money and be a waste of batteries so I asked him just for the Ninja Turtle" then he showed me the little pouch he had saved to put his little Ninja Turtle in.
As a result, I was "one of THOSE PEOPLE" frantically scouring Wal-Mart and then Target one Christmas Eve for the action figure.emery asked for an American Girl doll for Christmas- she got a similar doll that costed $120 less and loves her so much.
campbell wanted a wide array of things. Her list was so random from the Target toy aisles. She just wants stuff. When the girls are cleaning their room I can hear campbell saying "emery- if you don't want that, can I have it? Don't throw that away! I'll take it" and other such sayings.
Little Buddy waiting in line for Santa







1 comment:
So cute of all the kiddos. Yes, Campbell's favorite line is to ask if she can have various things that are laying around....even at neighbors homes!! Glad santa finally made it.
Mom
Post a Comment