This is the first of emery's band classes. It was at her school right at the end of her short day. I think she's the most adorable little flute player. Her teacher said "emery's as cute and petite as her instrument" and that she was the most diligent practicer. She played a solo of "Bingo" during the recital.
The 4th/5th graders and their teacher
Her second band was at the high school taught by the high school band teacher and some of his students. It was awesome. You can probably just see emery's foot in this pic.
She went straight from ballet to her band recital. The last couple weeks of school were busy for emery.
Then school got out!! Playtime!!! Whenever it gets a little hot here (which has been twice) I try to revive my lawn with some extra sprinkler time.
Sprinklers and otterpops. We love summer.
That teepee thing in the background is my latest crazy plan. I built it so I can plant creeping vines at the base of each pole and make a plant teepee for the kids to play in. So cool.
quinny has learned how to hold on while she's sitting so she doesn't get bounced right off the tramp.
drying her nail polish. She almost always remembers she has to go potty just as I've finished painting them.
Sweet, spunky campbell turned 8 and I took her to the hills and lake for her baptism photo shoot. It was so much fun!
The 4th/5th graders and their teacher
Her second band was at the high school taught by the high school band teacher and some of his students. It was awesome. You can probably just see emery's foot in this pic.
She went straight from ballet to her band recital. The last couple weeks of school were busy for emery.
Then school got out!! Playtime!!! Whenever it gets a little hot here (which has been twice) I try to revive my lawn with some extra sprinkler time.
Sprinklers and otterpops. We love summer.
That teepee thing in the background is my latest crazy plan. I built it so I can plant creeping vines at the base of each pole and make a plant teepee for the kids to play in. So cool.
quinny has learned how to hold on while she's sitting so she doesn't get bounced right off the tramp.
drying her nail polish. She almost always remembers she has to go potty just as I've finished painting them.
Sweet, spunky campbell turned 8 and I took her to the hills and lake for her baptism photo shoot. It was so much fun!














6 comments:
a wonderful school year for the Brock children
Love
My heart is pretty happy that Emery is in band and plays the flute!!!!! Let me know if I can help from a billion miles away. ;)
Love looking at all these new posts. Fun to see all the accomplishments this past year. Great kids! and great mommy!
Love, Mom
I'm glad someone is finally practicing that flute! It's about time. Love all the pictures. Keep them coming!
I am so proud of my wonderful, talented children.
Also, you are awesome for keeping up with posting.
Your girls are so stinkin' beautiful it's just ridiculous!! I love catching up on the Brock family very now and then. Hope all is well! :)
Post a Comment