I sorta skipped Christmas pictures... just ignore that it's April already
I love love love quinny's pure, excited enthusiasm for all parts of every holiday.
She's so much like her animated older sister
Little buddy wanted me to load his Pez dispenser ASAP
Candy!!! A Brush!!!
Anything campbell gets as a gift disappears into the depths of her junk drawers so I have to be careful to get her things that aren't sharing gifts (like games). Otherwise I'll never see it again and won't even remember it existed. She got a lot of different crafts and some clothes.
Quinny's first experience with Pop Rocks. She was all excited at first to have sugar in her mouth but when the popping started she was not a fan.
Uncle Jeff managed to shower and get dressed before he finally wandered downstairs to get his stocking.
Spencer scored a wrapping-paper basket from across the room.
emery got a snap-circuits set, a light table for tracing, some games and new clothes for her doll Hannah.
Little mousey quinn rifling under the Christmas tree. She's looking for a "Q" on the boxes.
emery got right to work on her snap circuits. In the hallway. Right where we walk. That's their favorite place to play games and work. Right in our doorway or at the bottom of the stairs. Just in case we were to forget they were home.
Pirate puzzle.
It was a very merry Christmas.

















4 comments:
yes
It was a great Christmas season.
enjoy the ironic comment about the possibility of thinking that they were not at home
Especially since we hear, "Mom,...." about every 3-4 minutes
Oh my word! I love the picture of Quinn digging for more presents. Too funny!
So fun! It's never too late for Christmas! I was just looking at these with Grant, and he said - Look! It's Cambry! Maybe we should get together more often?
Love to recap Christmas and my favorite is Quinny digging under the tree for more gifts.
Fun was had by all.
Love, mom
Post a Comment