Monday, July 20, 2015

more and more and more phone pics 2014-2015

Little thief
 Uncle Jason is too nice
 emery's first black eye includes a hero story- she was saving quinn from falling off a swing and then got nailed by the swing as it swung back down towards her.
 First lost tooth


 Random Santa Cruz picture...
Speaking of random...


 I'm not sure if these were ever posted. This is quinn's room. Now the crib is gone and we set up the other white bed. This is where griffin and quinn sleep at night.
 emery and campbell's room. I have the twin bed frames from my grandma's house so the girls aren't on the floor anymore. luckies.
 Supposed to be the front living room but we use it as a family room and the TVs in there.
 Whoa old picture... lots of drying cupboards on the ground. This is the playroom/piano room.
 griffin's room. There are more pictures up now and it's messier. The 2 pics hanging on the wall were painted by dad. and he handmade and painted the frames.
 campbell is a hoarder and a very special girl. She loves gifts A LOT. She is funny because she's the silliest kid and will laugh like a crazy person and get all riled up but then she's also the quietest kid and will be gone for hours and hours reading.
 6 shots at the Dr

 This time he's got Spidey-Ball. Dino must have been hiding.

 Another picture of campbell's big guessing-game victory. We seriously still have jelly bellies left.
 These pics are scattered throughout my phone. I take pics so I can see if there are any outside changes. The funny thing is I never actually compare any of the pics so it's basically pointless.
 Don't buy there. We texted this pic to my friend to see if this is the popcorn she was raving about. She didn't answer in time so we bought it anyway and then hated it.
 quinny's doing a little sideline practice during a mutual activity.



 I try to come up with something more original than a ponytail for the girls' school hair-dos. Mostly because I promised Heavenly Father that if he gave me some girls I wouldn't let any of the girl-benefits go to waste. Secondly I do it so they don't look homeless. Campbell couldn't see what was going on back there so the easy solution was take a pic and show her the pic.
 Getting emery ready for outdoor ed was an exciting time in the Brock house. I already posted about it, but here's the rest of the pics.



 Cutest little pilgrim boy


 quinny got the scraps

 I helped at emery's Christmas party and spied a familiar building taped to her desk. She's a great example to me and all around her.
 I had impeccable timing because the custodian and principal showed up to present her and a couple of her friends with awards for going above and beyond without being asked. I guess they've been cleaning up all the playground toys at the end of recess and the custodian asked if he could recognize them for being so helpful. He also put together a little pizza party for the girls.
 Uncle Jeff couldn't have imagined a better start to his Christmas Break. 3 days at the house of crazy.
 emery got to be Mary this year
 quinny beat us all at Headbandz She guessed after the first clue.

 More pics from our friend's cabin. This was quinny's first time being out in the snow- and eating it. She loved it for at least 5 minutes and then realized her hands were frozen solid.





 I was not the best sledder on the hill. Somehow my sled didn't care about staying on the track and we'd have to bail off before we crashed into the trees.
 griffin had a super-fun baseball season. We told him that if he could hit the ball without using the T then he'd get an ice cream cone. After a couple games I had to change the bribe to include "not using the T and getting 2 players out" He was awesome.

 quinny loved that she could reach our new water dispenser and was very well-hydrated for the first couple weeks.

 new dining table game table was my latest craiglist find.
quinny is a tiny little con artist.

4 comments:

Neil Whiting said...

Thanks again
we love the pictures and especially the kids

Natalie said...

Yay!! Keep them coming!!

Lori Whiting said...

Love all of these posts. Tend to forget how much the kids change, especially Quinn!!

Love you,
Mom

Robin said...

Great pictures Allie! Loved the one poolside of Quinny in her birthday bathing suit!