Santa Cruz 2019! Yay!

Once again we had great weather, great food and we had MOM and DAD back this year! Katie and my 3 year streak of holding down the site by ourselves was over this year.
Can I have a little cry that I only have 3 more summers with this beautiful girl living in our home?
Campbell was recovering from a really bad fall so she had to baby her knee-wound while in the sand and dirt.
Griffin and his hand-me-down bike gear. Doesn't care at all.
So close but, not only did I bring 2 different slippers... they were 2 different sizes. Sounds about right. I pack everything my kids could possibly need and then send Spencer a text after day 1 with a list of stuff to bring for ME. He drives down a couple days after us.
Sand baseball. With a sand ball. It's messy and we make them do it far away from us. Then, after about 2.5 minutes one of them is crying that they have sand in their eyes. Hence their nickname "The Tweedles"... one is Tweedle Dee and one is Tweedle Dum... we never tell them which one they are.
Love them!
We snagged the cool tree branch fort on the first day when the beach is really empty. It became a drying rack as the day went on.
Burying each other never gets old
Dad and Campbell
The tree across the street from our site was made for climbing. We usually had 3-5 kids up the tree at a time.
I feel ripped off this year because we left one night early to avoid a rainy forecast the next day. I was NOT ready to go! I was already looking forward to Santa Cruz 2020 as I drove away from our campsite.





























No comments:
Post a Comment