Thursday, April 26, 2007

campbell is everywhere

You can barely see one of campbell's 2 teeth. She's often on the kitchen floor since she likes to be where ever I am in the evening (cooking dinner and cleaning up)
Spencer likes this one. campbell started raising her hand like she's in school. I'm not sure if she wants me to call on her, but it's cute anyway. She's so anxious to share something with us.
When the cat's away the mice will play. campbell loves it when emery's napping because she gets free reign of the toys. She pounded the heck out of this one while emery napped this afternoon.
Here's little sickie campbell. She had a fever yesterday and through the night and it seemed to be better by this afternoon. She had to catch up on her missed sleep and regain her strength for some evening fun. She's a little cutie.

1 comment:

Neil Whiting said...

What an active little cutie. I'm glad she is feeling better