My sister Katie got married to Robert in the new Sacramento temple on December 27th and she sent me a few pics. I thought I'd post them since nothing exciting happens to me... I might as well post other people's exciting events.
This is my whole family. Johnny and my sister Morgan are on the left and they are getting married May 5th. The studly single guy on the right is my brother jeff who's almost 16.emery loved her little bouquet. It was in shambles at the end of the night, but well worth it.
campbell likes her tongue a lot.

Putting lipgloss on emery- I kept a stash to keep her happy during picture time.
What a fun day!!! I'm so happy for tatters and uncle "bert"
8 comments:
Allie, I am so excited you have a blog now! Your girls are so cute. Can't wait to see more pictures. You look really good, by the way!
Allie it is Debbie, Amy's mom. I was glad to run across your blog.Your girls are so darling. You look terrific also. I haven't seen you in so long. Emery is really getting old. That picture of you putting lipgloss on her is precious. Glad you are doing well. Hope to see you at amy's reception.
Allie I had no idea you had a blog! I'm so excited! When is Morgan's wedding in Utah... I hope I can see you when you come. Let me know:)
I love the pictures of Katie's wedding. She's so grown up:)
wow- i have comments on my blog! and Meagan put me as a link!
Morgan's reception is on May 12 at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building in the empire room (15 East South Temple) from 6:30 to 8:30.
Morgan would love to see you. No presents please- take one of hers as you go.
you don't have to introduce yourself Debbie- I know who you are! I hope you're doing OK. we pray for you and are following your progress.
thanks for all the nice comments!
Allie
Allie I won't be in Salt Lake that weekend:( I am so sad I will miss you guys! Please tell Morgan and Katie both congrats for me.
Hey Allie. Your girls are so beautiful! I'm so glad I came accross your blog too. I'll be visiting often.
Hey Allie I saw you blog on Mindy's it is so cute. Your girls are getting so big!! It is great to see what you are up to. Take care!!!
Allie, I found your blog off Nicole's, I'm so glad you're on the "blog wagon"! Your family is so cute and I can't believe how big Emery is. Wasn't she just Campbell's age? Now that I don't see anyone I know, everyone (and their ages) is frozen in time! Keep the pictures coming, I'm going to add you to my links so I can check yours frequently!
Post a Comment