This is the first mother's day that I've received a hand-picked present from emery. She went shopping with Spencer to find something "pretty" and ended up with a jewelry box. Spencer said she liked the gift box better than the gift- who can blame her? it has a sparkly butterfly.
campbell was sick- that's why she was in her jammies.
Have you ever looked at a picture of yourself and thought you look really dumb? That's not the way I did my hair- the mirror flipping the image of myself really throws me off.
Anyway, Happy Mother's Day to all the ladies in my life... especially my own mom who's the best!
Anyway, Happy Mother's Day to all the ladies in my life... especially my own mom who's the best!
1 comment:
I don't know what you are talking about. You are hot! I love all the pictures. I miss you guys!
Post a Comment