Today we went to the mall... to return a shirt. But then I found 2 on sale that I liked and ended up spending 5 more bucks. Those stores are tricky with their sales. I really needed it though because my outfit was dumb today and I had to swap shirts.
Here she is playing a really fun game with another boy (who's in the log) She whacks on the log and then peeks around to see if he's still inside. I thought it was really funny.

This is the expression I get when I say "open your eyes more and show me your teeth" didn't people used to tell me she should be a model? Should I include this in her portfolio?
I carried around a box of anti-bacterial wipes so people wouldn't think I was such a bad mom for letting campbell crawl all over the floor. Look how much fun she's having though!
Here's campbell in the play area whacking the log.
No comments:
Post a Comment