emery's even taken the doggie out to go potty.
Friday, August 10, 2007
Some cool presents
Auntie Katie wanted to hear and see emery opening her present, so here's the picture of emery on the phone with her. Thanks for the elmo sticker/activity book. It's the best thing ever for church.
emery's a big helper with campbell's present.
This is what campbell's left with from Auntie Katie's gifts... a card. Her expression is interesting. You get a nice glimpse of her chompers.
This doggie toy is from Aunt Robin (well... Great Aunt Robin, but I'm sure she doesn't want to be called that). It's a doggie kennel, grooming kit, feeding toys etc... and emery LOVES it. She's napping with the whole ensemble right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMERY!! What fun toys! We love you and miss you already.
It was good seeing you even if it wasn't under the best of circumstances :( It looks like you guys have been really busy this summer. I have to say that the pics of Emery running are some of my favorites. So cute!
Your girls are so freaking cute! The pics of Emery jogging are hilarious! She looks so into it. I wish I was that enthusiastic about working out...haha! She's adorable! Thanks for the little gift you got for Cora. It holds her hair clippies perfectly :) And she loves carrying it around. It was so good to see you guys.
Allie! I need some new pictures! Hurry! Hurry!
Post a Comment