Monday, October 15, 2007

campbell's heart

campbell was a very good girl at the pediatric cardiologist today. She'll be fine but they want to watch her off and on until some problems resolve themselves.such a little goofball
here's emery with her bribes. The waiting room was like a children's paradise with a huge playhouse and tons of toys. I guess you don't mind waiting for the doctors when the kids are being good and playing.

3 comments:

Meaja said...

I'm so glad to hear campbell is doing well! I think that little goofiness in her will be the key to her quick recovery! Love her toothy smile! And emery's big sister support.

Natalie said...

I'm happy to hear that she'll be okay. Your kids' love for the doctor's office cracks me up.

daniell miner said...

allie!!! i found your blog on jeenny;s blog (used to be thompson)your girls are soo georgous! it was so fun looking at yor blog! how are you? is your liitle one ok?(campbell?) tell everyone i said hello! im going to add you to my friends list K? my blog address is www.justaminerthing.blogspot.com love to hear from u!