Wednesday, October 31, 2007

trick-or-treat

I wasn't planning on trick-or-treating with the girls this year, but one thing lead to another and we ended up going around for about an hour.campbell got the hang of it a lot faster than I thought she would. She trailed after emery, ran up to the candy bowls and said please and thank you. She guarded her bag with a vengeance and would pull it away and say "NO!!" if she thought I might take something out.
emery asked me to carry her after about 10 minutes and I said when she's too tired to collect candy it's time to go home.
These are from the play group party- same outfits... different day.
campbell's tail is the best part of her costume.

Happy Halloween!!!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Such cute girls! You were so brave to take them trick or treating all alone. Way to go!

Justin and Amy said...

Seriously Allie... I can't get enough pictures of those two little ones! Halloween is fun when you have beautiful girls to dress up, I bet! They are adorable... as always!

daniell miner said...

your girls are the cutest! i wanted addison to be a girraffe(sp?) but the only one i liked was online for 56 bucks! no thankyou says the poor law students! newayz, we gotta keep in touch! how are u guys?

Meaja said...

Love the costumes! You're girls know how to ham-it-up for photos!! Love their smiles.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures! They look so cute in their costumes! Love you!

Nate and Bre said...

Allie, the giraffe costume is the cutest thing I have ever seen!