Monday, March 24, 2008

kids don't sit still

I probably took 100 pictures just to get a few shots of them both looking at the camera at the same time, with their eyes open and a semi-normal expression. This is the best... hmmm
My dad is making faces at them. It helps to have a photography assistant. I'll admit I bribed them with about 15 jellybeans each so they wouldn't run away.
I love my little girls!!!

4 comments:

Robert and Katie said...

I believe there are some family pictures that are missing... some with parents in them :) They turned out really cute! Thanks for coming to visit us! We miss you already!

Jenny said...

seeing how precious campbell and emery are together makes me want a little sister for gracie! you have such a beautiful family.

Meaja said...

Pictures speak a thousand words, but I love how bribery and impatience played a whole role and nobody would know it! haha High Five Allie!

The Clifts said...

Your girls look like twins! They are so beautiful!