Thursday, March 13, 2008

sharing at last

emery invited campbell into her bed- how nice. It's days like this that give me hope they'll stop fighting over who gets to use which washcoth in the bathtub and really have fun together.

Overall they entertain each other most of the day and I'm happy we could have 2 little girls close together.

3 comments:

Robert and Katie said...

Somehow I have a feeling this moment did not last long haha. I am SOO excited to see you and the little tykes this week!!!

The Fear Fam said...

Cute pictures.

Natalie and Bea used to fight all the time, too. Once Bea turned 2 and could talk more the fighting died down. Now they probably fight once or twice a day but most of the time they play really well together.

John and Morgan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.