Monday, June 9, 2008

campbell loves Band-Aids

Sunday morning we had to take a quick little trip to the ER for some stitches. campbell and emery were chasing each other around and campbell fell on the TV stand and cut her forehead. She had blood everywhere- seriously. Poor little girl. Spencer was in his Sunday meetings so I loaded the girls up and took off.

Here's campbell after she's all fixed up. She didn't like being tied down and bound up "like a little peanut" (in emery's words) but now she really likes her Band-Aid.

5 comments:

Neil Whiting said...

she recovered quickly with a smiling photo in the ER parking lot. Why doesn't she have any blood on the blouse. Must be a super prepared Mom with a change of clothes for the after picture.
It is doubtful that this will slow down Campbell.
Love Dad

Allie and Spencer said...

I changed her clothes before we left home... they were seriously disgusting.

Robert and Katie said...

poor little tyke! She needs her auntie kk :)

Natalie said...

Poor thing. I know you don't want to hear this, but Derek ran into a coffee table when he was her age. He still has a dent when he raises his eyebrows.

Justin and Amy said...

She just looks so content even with her little battle scar:) I bet that was a bit scary... I also had to say that I love the engagement you put of you and Spencer. It reminds me of our roomate time:) I think I was there when you decided that was the outfit you were going to wear! It's crazy how long it's been. I miss you and your fam! I love seeing all your pictures:)