Friday, June 27, 2008

I yike pink!

We were headed out to the Great Mall when I decided to take some pictures of campbell and the outfit she chose to wear today. I'm only nice about 30% of the time in letting her pick out her own clothes. If it's totally hideous (like it usually is) I'll try to suggest something else and she'll say no and start crying so I'll sit on her and put it on anyway.
This wasn't too bad. She knows the shirt goes with the shorts so that was easy for her. Then she wanted socks... hmmmm... and she wears these same shoes every day. Add in the band-aid and she's like a rainbow explosion. campbell likes to say "I yike pink... dat's my fav-ite dolor".
Most of campbell's pictures this summer will include a band-aid since I don't want her scar getting too much sun.
emery always wants in on the picture-taking.
The girls love digging out our emergency LED flashlights and playing with them. Last night we wound them up (that's how you re-charge ours) and sent them to bed with the flashlights. I'm sure they didn't go to sleep for hours since they were busy shining the lights in each other's eyes.

4 comments:

Neil Whiting said...

Campbell looks very good in any outfit. I think she can pick them just fine.
And they have a great sense of adventure.
Love Dad

Lori Whiting said...

They are getting so much closer in size they look like twins. I miss my girls.
Love, mom

Jenny said...

I love that you make no apologies for your desire to dress Campbell, and for sitting on her if necessary. I already dread the day when Grace gets her own ideas about what to wear. Good for you for giving in even even a third of the time...only time will tell if I will be so nice!

Brittiny said...

Your girls are so cute... I can't believe how big they are getting!