
Last night emery and I went to the So You Think You Can Dance performance in downtown San Jose. These tickets were part of emery's birthday present from my mom, dad, sisters and brother. emery LOVES going to anything downtown and talked about this night for weeks. We had a great time!!!

The dancer Katee is from San Jose so they had a lot of her dances- which was great for me since I love most of her routines.

After the performance... emery's a little
disheveled from dancing around but still awake and happy.
5 comments:
So glad it was fun for you and Emmy. It's nice to have a girl's night out.
mom
How fun!!
Mark and I went to SYTYCD here in Sac last night! Wasn't it awesome?!
Katee was amazing - It seemed like she danced every other dance! How fun that you and Emery went together. I'm already looking forward to doing mommy/daughter things with Grace.
So fun to see you at the fireside...you look great! I can't believe you are only barely showing...and the hair cut is beautiful. I need your E-mail...athutchison@yahoo.com:) I have an old one from your BYU days...
So... its been a month. I need some updates!
Post a Comment