Wednesday, September 24, 2008

some gems

I just got my camera back from being repaired so here's a few gems I found on the memory card. campbell's trying to hurry up and finish lunch because emery's done and playing in their room. She has a lot of taco in her mouth.
emery naps in my room and likes to go through my things. For a few days she dug through the laundry basket and put on some of the clothes to nap in. This choice was weird- a workout shirt and sports bra. I'm sure she smelled like a rose.
The girls at my grandma's house.

For those curious... here's a picture emery took a couple days ago. It's my first tummy picture since I started showing so late this time.

5 comments:

Tim, Annie, Jack said...

it's fun to go through cute pics of the girls...I can't believe how good you look! What a cute pregnant picture:)

Anonymous said...

You look pretty dang cute Allie.
Can't wait to see the little guy.
mom

Natalie said...

You look amazing! You have such a cute little bump. I can't wait to see you soon!

Meaja said...

Cute cute cute! Baby boy bump is darling!

Brad and Karen said...

Congratulations, Allie! I have had the luxury of having access to internet today, and checking blogsites today so I learned of your good news! Boys are fun!!!!