Wednesday, February 4, 2009

griffin week 2

griffin is still being a super-great baby. If he's not out doing errands with us he's at home sleeping on my chest.
Or Uncle Jeff's chest... I love this picture
A couple more pictures of griffin with cousin liam. My mom made all the blankets in these pictures. She's such a grandma!
Can't you tell how much they love each other?
He really does sleep this much. I'm not just pulling the camera out when he's being good.
Spencer has this gift for wrapping our kids up in "unique" ways. This is some 2-blanket contraption.

6 comments:

Robert and Katie said...

So cute! We miss our nursing buddies!

The Fear Fam said...

So sweet! Jay has a gift for wrapping babies, too. And I am *in love* with that green blanket!

BusyMama said...

I can not get over what cute kids you make! And how fun that he'll have a little buddy to grow up with!

Lori Whiting said...

The first picture of Griffin in the green blanket looks exactly like Allie as a baby and your dad agrees! So cute
Love, mom

Justin and Amy said...

I don't know if you should keep telling us how much your little guy sleeps. I am starting to have some intense feelings of jealousy:) Griffin is so cute! I love all the baby pictures! Are your girls having so much fun with him?

Christina said...

what a cutie. Congrats!