Tuesday, February 10, 2009

grrrrr...

griffin wearing his little alligator outfit. I help him chase the girls around the house when he's wearing this outfit so they call it his "monster clothes". How cute are the little claw feet?
He had his 2 week appointment last Friday and weighed in at 9 lbs 2 oz and was 21 1/2 inches long. I think his head is looking huge these days but that's just me...

4 comments:

Natalie said...

He is so cute!

John and Morgan said...

That outfit is too cute! I love it! I bet Campbell loves being off the hook for monster job now.

John and Morgan said...

P.S. I think your little dragon is feeling left out on your blog header

Todd and Meagan said...

I can't believe how you continue to produce these beautiful little kids!!! Griffin is adorable- not that I would expect anything less after seeing the girls :) I hope you are doing well and adjusting to life with three.