
This is the closest thing to a smile I have proof of.

He's just a little chubby. Side note... when he has no pants it's a sure sign Spencer has changed his diaper recently. Somehow the pants part gets forgotten.

campbell trying to be older than she is. She wanted to climb to the top of this rock so bad. My motto is "if you can't even climb up the rock then you probably shouldn't be on it"

She starts park time with snacks.

emery messed up all my shoes and I asked her to put them together in pairs like they were before. I used to have the flip-flops and thin shoes stacked on each other so they fit under the hanging clothes. Now I have a carpet of shoes in the closet.

and lastly... my little hobos.
1 comment:
You have such cute kids....and cute shoes! :)
Post a Comment