Thursday, March 12, 2009

griffin 1 month

griffin does this cute little pouty face in between cries- dad and I tried to capture the face one morning. The picture above is the cute pout and the one below is his cry.

I can't believe mom changed his diaper in the Oriental rug. griffin has this tendency to go poop on people when he's getting changed. It's a whole new experience for me.

Poor guy. This is what happens when you live in a house with two older sisters. You end up with flowers on your poor helpless head. The girls just left him like this and went back to their room to play.
So far I only have pictures of emery holding griffin. This is partially because she's the only one to ask to hold him and also because campbell gets tired of holding him quicker than I can grab the camera.
The flu hit our house when griffin was only a couple weeks old.

griffin showers with us now but here's a few shots of him in his tub. griffin is almost 7 weeks old. At his 6 week visit he weighed 12 lbs 7 oz. I just love this little baby. He spoils me.

4 comments:

Robert and Katie said...

Yay new pictures! We miss you guys!

Natalie said...

OH my goodness! He is such a cute little guy. We can't wait to meet him...don't let him grow until then!!

Jessica said...

Love the pouty cry. So cute!

Neil Whiting said...

Good to see the little guy. We assume he is feeling better.
Yes, I agree the older sister is probably the preferred baby sitter.
We love you.
Mom and dad