Thursday, November 19, 2009

Griff the actor

We acted out David and Goliath for family home evening and each of the kids wanted a turn being the different characters. Spencer got home later and wanted in on the action. Boring mom had them standing on a stool but that wasn't good enough for Spencer. So, here's griffin looking super-fierce on daddy's shoulders.

4 comments:

Neil Whiting said...

sorry I don't think Griffin has any fierce in him.
dad

Melissa said...

Maybe goliath would have done better sporting a cool bib like Griffin ;o)

BTW - WHERE have you been??!!! I want you to come to our mom's night tomorrow night :o( I haven't seen you in forever!!!! Did you hear Melissa had her baby? His name is Evan and he was born on the 3rd...I am 99% sure she is bringing him tomorrow night.

Miss you :o)

Melissa said...

Oh and Campbell and Emery and Griffin have made it into Weston's list of people. When we go out he always rambles of this long list of people he thinks will be there and we go through and edit it. After our last playdate, he added Campbell, Emery and Griffin to the list :o) It's pretty cute :o)

Meaja said...

Aside from his yummy gooiness, I'm loving his ample hair! And fierce???? Even his stare is harmless, for now.