
Happy Halloween from the little Brock girls. I though both girls were going to be princesses for Halloween but when I asked campbell what she wanted to be she said she wanted to be a bug. her ladybug from last year didn't fit so she's in emery's old bee costume. She gave me a whole bunch of hideous pictures to choose from for the blog. I used to love taking her picture and now I can't find the energy to do it.

emery is a much easier subject. This dress was a birthday gift and is doing double-duty as her Halloween costume. She loves it and is now "Cinderella" instead of "Sleeping Beauty". campbell has inherited emery's old pink princess dress.

Awww... griffin's the third child to wear this little giraffe outfit. The girls wore this when they were walking but I had to stuff this little guy in ASAP because next year will be too late.


Halloween was a successful holiday in our house. The girls had tons of candy and we used some of it to hand out to the 10 people that showed up at our home. The girls were a little bummed that we didn't have masses of trick-or-treaters but there's nothing more I could do... I did turn on the porch light this year!
7 comments:
We would have shared our 200 trick or treaters with you.
The kids look so cute!
Love, Mom
They are adorable!
Dexter was also a bee, and we had to stuff Cal into his costume, too. :)
BTW, whenever you're in the area visiting family, give us a call! We'd love to see you guys.
i love how different emery and campbell are...a bug and a princess; so fitting with their personalities. and both soooo cute. and griffin is the most precious little giraffe!
Too bad I don't live next door. Liam boy and I would have been happy to go trick or treating at your house and eat your candy. What cute little kiddies you have!
They all look so cute, but I especially love the giraffe. They are my favorite!
I love the costumes and the cute, cute kids! That last picture of the girls together is so good. I've heard you complain about Campbell's cheesy smile, but that one is perfect!
Cute cute kids!! Hope you had fun too! :)
Post a Comment