
griffin stays sick all winter long. Even when he's "well" his nose is running and he sounds wheezy. A couple weeks ago he was more sick than normal, fever, stomach problems and was also getting 4 molars in. He crawled around the house whimpering and just wanted to be held and carried around as he moaned in my ear. He's giving his best "I'm miserable" face.

The girls never did the teething thing so I called my sister Katie for help. She recommended some miracle stuff that's sold over-the-counter but might possibly contain questionable ingredients. (
Hyland's teething tablets) They do seem to work- I'll let you know if I see adverse side-effects.
7 comments:
eehhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnn...i did some online research, and talked to my pediatrician. we decided to stay away from them. i know people SWEAR by them.they're natural, but that means they're not regulated by the fda. but again. people swear by them.
does your pediatrician seem concerned?
he's adorable, even miserable.
I don't know Allie, all we ever do is motrin. I figure it kills two birds with one stone (fever and pain). One thing that Weston liked was a washcloth soaked in ice water. Or you can freeze apple slices, strawberries, etc...
Sorry it's so bad right now. Lukas has been working on his eye teeth and molars for MONTHS...it's killing me =) But we are almost done, well until two year molars =(
For Julia I put ice is those food binkies(not sure what they are really called) and gave her Tylenol. And he does have the cutest miserable face.
still too cute. poor griffin..it's hard being tough when you are in pain:(
Poor little guy looks so miserable!
it is such a helpless feeling when the little ones don't feel well.
Love, mom
Yes they do work! Cute jammies. :) My R boy has been teething too, grumpertons!
Sounds like Calvin. I've tried those but I couldn;t tell if they brought any relief. Motrin sure does. Poor baby!
Post a Comment