
The windows in our rental were replaced a few weeks ago so here's some pictures of the big event in our lives. It was FREEZING because the windows were out most of the first day and the doors were open the other 2 days. griffin got to waddle around the house with this get-up so his lips didn't turn purple.

I thought the kids and I would have to leave and find something else to do but they were so well-behaved that we stayed home for most of the work. I corralled them from one room to another so they weren't in the way (or asking any one worker too many questions)

The kids love this weirdo master bedroom closet because you can crawl through from the bedroom and into the bathroom- like a secret passageway. OK, I guess I can see the appeal.

This poor guy got stuck with an audience for more than his fair share of time. He had 3 windows to replace in the bedroom.

You'd think they were watching TV the way they're all spaced out.


Lastly-- my favorite part-- the guys put all their junk in emery's shopping cart. She came running to me saying "The window guys are using my cart! They must need to roll their heavy things around"
7 comments:
looks like wy watching elmo's world! :) also, LOVE your bedding and headboard!! :) and yeah for new windows!
Where did you get your headboard?? I love it! I could kick myself for not buying the headboard that goes with our furniture but we couldn't fit a king size bed in our apt. in SJ. We had our windows replaced the week before Ty was born. I was amazed at how fast they got it done-21 windows plus a sliding glass door!
Your kids are so cute ... and I love your headboard too.
Who would have thought windows were so entertaining? I love your headboard too.
Sheesh... I should have made my bed! The sheets were being washed so it's in shambles. I found it online and ordered it from Southern CA. It's a head/footboard bed and I love it. We got a few other pieces with the set. The bedspread and all the pillows are from a lady who was going to DI them and I saved their lives.
That's funny. I was going to comment on your bedroom set as well. I love it!
Not only were the girls giving him a great audience, but it cracks me up that you were taking pictures as well. I'm glad you did, because it's been fun seeing pictures of your house.
my kids do the same thing when we have work done. I think these guys are used to it. Free entertainment or educational opportunity. :)
Post a Comment