griffin and I went to a park by my grandma and grandpa's house in Utah. griffin fell in the mud right when we were leaving so he was a little bit naked for his visit with grandma and grandpa.
Adorable! So, I was talking to my mom about how she saw you at Costco, and she's beginning to think that maybe she was confused and Morgan is the one that is expecting (which I know she is) and not you (or maybe you both are). Anyways, in case she was in fact confused I wanted to let you know the reason for my comment yesterday!
3 comments:
He's getting so big ... starting to look like a little boy instead of a toddler!
Adorable! So, I was talking to my mom about how she saw you at Costco, and she's beginning to think that maybe she was confused and Morgan is the one that is expecting (which I know she is) and not you (or maybe you both are). Anyways, in case she was in fact confused I wanted to let you know the reason for my comment yesterday!
Thanks. I'm a fan!!
Post a Comment