Friday, August 27, 2010

bye bye Escape... hello... umm

I sold the Escape yesterday and it was a little bit sad. I've had the car since I was a freshman in college (2001- eek), got married, had a kid, another kid and then crammed a third kid in that row. Yes, you can fit 3 carseats in one row if you really really want to.
The third kid is over a year and a half old so we decided we had put off buying a new car long enough.
Although, the 3 carseats fit together in the back of Spencer's '91 Accord so you never know... Spencer might be riding the bus from now on.

4 comments:

Todd and Meagan said...

How sad :( I remember many drives in that car.

The Fear Fam said...

We are going through the "should we buy a new car" thing right now. I really don't want to, since we have no car payment currently, but our trusty '89 Corolla is pleading with us to go to car heaven, and our van looks like it might follow suit. Man, I really don't want a payment. Blegh!

Now wasn't that an inspiring and uplifting comment?!? :)

Jessica said...

I get attached to my cars too. Good luck finding a new one! Exciting!

Natalie said...

I miss your posts! Move quickly so that you'll have time again. Love you.