griffin and the girls are always chasing each other around the house so he's found a new hiding spot when he needs a break. He dives into Spencer's closet and squeezes behind the shoes and belts. Sometimes he brings along a pile of books to read while he's in there.
It took him 2 seconds to figure out how to climb out of his new crib and he thinks it's just the funniest and cutest thing ever. We use the Supernanny technique of not saying anything and not looking at him-just plopping him back in bed... he'd pop right back out and keep it up for hours. He wasn't mad or crying- he just wanted to see us. So one night Spencer swaddled him like a newborn. griffin was laughing and squealing until we closed the bedroom door and he tried to get out of the swaddle. Then he was MAD. Now we just tell him we're locking his door and he doesn't bother to get out.
emery found my pipe cleaners and made everyone crowns.
Our neighbor buys the kids ice cream sandwiches. When he sees us outside he asks if we're out of them yet and if my rude kids say "Yes! We're out!" he heads back inside to restock our supply. I think we provide his entertainment during the day. He's just the greatest guy.
griffin's response if asked to smile.
The girls take swim lessons at an indoor pool (since it's freezing half the year here). griffin and I wait on the other side of the 2-way mirror.
I put these cupcakes outside for the kids to eat. I saw griffin take his and figured the girls would find theirs soon enough. A few minutes later I came back and found he'd just helped himself to all 3 of them. The girls were not happy.
It took him 2 seconds to figure out how to climb out of his new crib and he thinks it's just the funniest and cutest thing ever. We use the Supernanny technique of not saying anything and not looking at him-just plopping him back in bed... he'd pop right back out and keep it up for hours. He wasn't mad or crying- he just wanted to see us. So one night Spencer swaddled him like a newborn. griffin was laughing and squealing until we closed the bedroom door and he tried to get out of the swaddle. Then he was MAD. Now we just tell him we're locking his door and he doesn't bother to get out.
emery found my pipe cleaners and made everyone crowns.
Our neighbor buys the kids ice cream sandwiches. When he sees us outside he asks if we're out of them yet and if my rude kids say "Yes! We're out!" he heads back inside to restock our supply. I think we provide his entertainment during the day. He's just the greatest guy.
griffin's response if asked to smile.
The girls take swim lessons at an indoor pool (since it's freezing half the year here). griffin and I wait on the other side of the 2-way mirror.
I put these cupcakes outside for the kids to eat. I saw griffin take his and figured the girls would find theirs soon enough. A few minutes later I came back and found he'd just helped himself to all 3 of them. The girls were not happy.
3 comments:
What a funny little Griffin! That's awesome that you have a nice neighbor who gives you treats.
Smart boy, I would eat the frosting off the cupcakes also!!!
We miss the kids alot.
Love, mom
We love that cute little boy! He's really wanting an Aunt Morgan squeeze. I'm glad to know the swaddle will last Grant until he's 2. I bet Em didn't mind her cupcake sans frosting. He took over Campbell's job. I want to see some swim lesson pictures too!
Post a Comment