In mid-sneeze. She also hiccups a lot.
quinn weighed almost 8 lbs at her last appointment. She likes her baths a lot and wants to be carried everywhere. Sometimes I can get her to sit in the swing but once I walk in the room she wants out. She doesn't do wimpy, dribbly spit-ups. About once a day she goes all out and throws up a crazy amount of food. Yay for hardwood floors. Boo for washing our bedroom sheets everyday.
griffin's favorite thing to do is go get her the little binkies that she doesn't like. Then, when I tell him that quinn doesn't like those binkies he says "Oh Day! I eat them!" and pops them in his own mouth. The kids have been better than I expected with the baby. Especially griffin-who I was scared to leave alone with quinn ever. He's kind of indifferent. Ask him what the baby's name is and he says "hmmm.... ummm.... Baby?... ummmm... you say it!"
I love my kids. I'm thankful that kids are resilient and that they help me out because they know I can't do as much now as I'm used to doing. griffin will even grudgingly climb into the crib himself for nap and bedtime so I don't have to try to lift him. We've been blessed.
5 comments:
oh my Quinn is changing so fast. She has the giant Brock girl eyes that are so beautiful. Miss the kids so much and wwe love the pictures.
Love, mom
Adorable! Weston was like that when Lukas was born too. He really couldn't care less =) I guess it's better than being mad at baby right!? Maybe it's a boy thing =)
Quinn is so precious! Sorry the sleep issue isn't jiving but she is really really a beautiful girl. Hang in there Allie!
congratulations mama! she is adorable! looks like things are going well for your growing family! happy for you to have another precious little angel here safe and sound...
ohmigosh, i love it! way to go griffin, takin' one for the team. :) she's a doll! hope you get some more sleep!
Post a Comment