Katie told us about the Home Depot kids workshop and I thought I'd give you a glimpse of one of the projects. It's the first Saturday of every month and you can look online to see what's going to be made if you're picky like that. We're not picky at all and like free stuff so they could be panting rocks for all I care. Last Saturday was a race car. I'm pretty sure it's the same race car from my blog post back in 2007.
All Brock activities start with a snack.griffin showed less interest in the gluing part and was anticipating the hammer part.
emery takes the safety goggles, instructions and rules very seriously
campbell didn't lose or break any of her pieces.
Little baby quinn watched from the sidelines. She's pretty entertained by almost everything going on around her. She can sit in the playroom on the floor for over an hour (and not move at all) watching the kids run around.
That's it. Free toy, free apron, and a free pin for the apron.








2 comments:
Wow, you can't loose with that! Free entertainment for the kids and a new toy. I love the picture of Griffin with the goggles. He can be black mailed with that someday.
Miss you guys.
mom
I've heard about these but have never got up the energy to go. Looks like a fun time for the kids!
Post a Comment