Thursday, February 16, 2012

valentine's


When the sun comes out here I make everyone enjoy it.
I used to sit quinn in her bumbo, but then she learned to be a big girl and sit up by herself. Now she's an even bigger girl and can scoot off the blanket and into the dirt and grass for her lunch.
Recognize this mom? Bet you didn't think it was a baby toy.
emery pulls the sled around the yard on her bike. The kids fill it with dirt, rocks and leaves and then emery deposits the goods at different stations around the yard.
griffin wanted to make sure no one got into the package without him around to claim his goodies. We love mail and packages!
up on daddy's shoulders
Is there anything cuter than a little boy running around in little underwear???
Well, probably, but I have to laugh when I see him go tearing by with Mater on his little bum and Lightning McQueen slippers. He ran around in only underwear for a good 2 weeks while potty training.
quinn floats around the tub in her little boat.

The only thing better than finding something cute on Pinterest is actually making the thing you've pinned. I combined a candy-gram and another fun idea for Spencer's Valentine's Day gift. He had something to open each hour of his work day. Since he works about 12 hours a day (it's a DC thing- don't feel too bad for me), I had a lot of stuff to send him off with.
quinn's sisters thought it was time for her to be potty-trained too.

1 comment:

Lori Whiting said...

Adorable pictures of the kids. Quinn's eyes get bigger and prettier by the day. Love the picture where Griffin has heaved himself on the package to guard the goods.
Miss you guys and give them all a hug.
Love, mom