I got so lucky this year with the kids' costumes.
Morgan tore apart and remade an old Dorothy costume of mine.
emery was so excited once she assembled the rest of the outfit.
griffin's was from last year... it's a 4-5T so maybe I can even use it next year too.
campbell's costume is from Katie's dance recital years ago.
and quinn is wearing the 1 year old costume all my kids have worn.
I love Halloween and had so much fun watching the kids trick-or-treat and get so excited over every piece of candy. They made a big deal over whose turn it was to ring the doorbell and which houses looked the most promising. quinn loved when people stooped down to talk with her. The candy bowl was nice and low so she could snag a few more candies out of it.
Morgan tore apart and remade an old Dorothy costume of mine.
emery was so excited once she assembled the rest of the outfit.
griffin's was from last year... it's a 4-5T so maybe I can even use it next year too.
campbell's costume is from Katie's dance recital years ago.
and quinn is wearing the 1 year old costume all my kids have worn.
I love Halloween and had so much fun watching the kids trick-or-treat and get so excited over every piece of candy. They made a big deal over whose turn it was to ring the doorbell and which houses looked the most promising. quinn loved when people stooped down to talk with her. The candy bowl was nice and low so she could snag a few more candies out of it.





2 comments:
You always have great pictures, Allie! Thanks for sharing!
Allie - the kids are adorable, and growing up so quickly. I am a horrible friend ... I have not been blog reading much lately, and I had no idea about everything you've been going through the last few months. I'm so sorry to hear about the cancer, but so happy your treatment is over and you're back in the Bay Area. You and your sweet family are in my prayers. Oh and BTW, I totally agree that the radiation department should have pictures of WIll & Kate plastered everywhere. Such a fantastic idea. :)
Post a Comment