The last couple years in Maryland I was making my own Costco rotisserie chicken turkey and mashed potatoes. It's fun to be by family again. This year I only made green beans and fudge sauce.
Aunt Robin is so good to my kids. She brought a game that her kids used to play when they were little.I love Thanksgiving. Any time our family is gathered around eating, talking, eating, laughing and eating makes for a fun time. Even if we were all just sitting around in the family room texting each other by the end of the night. Still fun.
Then, two minutes after the leftovers were put in the fridge...
Christmas tree and ornaments! I remember how much fun hanging ornaments was when I was a kid. I was so bossy and grabby just like my kids are now. So sweet.
Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas everyone.









1 comment:
I'm so glad you got a day with family! And Happy Birthday..again. :)
Post a Comment