These pictures are so old... I'm just going to dump them all in one post and dedicate it to my little baby quinn.
quinny is still a firecracker of a baby. I'll usually opt to take all 3 of my other kids out on errands if I can get someone to stay home and watch quinn. She hates shopping carts and will cry through the whole store. She is so so so stubborn and thinks I will cave in eventually. I don't cave in so she screams and I slowly start to hate Target.
I love her crazy smile. It's shocking.
When she has a dum dum lollipop in her mouth she can poke the stick in and out of her tooth gap. While she's in a shopping cart and crying. Talented.
She's somewhere in every picture I take. She doesn't want to miss anything.
When I walk into the kitchen she runs over to the kid drawer and pulls out a bowl just in case I'm handing out food. She's like a dog. She'll light up if you toss some morsel into the bowl.
She lines up with the kids when they get their teeth brushed, hair combed, fluoride vitamins etc...
When anyone sits down on the family room couch she runs over to the scripture box and gets them a set of scriptures. It makes us look very holy when we have guests come over and she automatically gets the scriptures and hands them out.
She's addicted to her little green newborn baby binkie. "ginkie ginkie!!" At bedtime I say "binkie, blankie, bed?" and she goes nuts. Then I pop it out of her mouth in the morning and she says "Hey!"
For a couple months she was waking up around 5:30. So, I was basically in a bad mood from November through December. She stands up in bed and yells "MAMA!!! MAMA!!!" so so so loud in a really angry baby voice.
She's pretty tiny- bottom percentiles for height and weight. Upper percentile for her head size.
It looks like she likes books but she doesn't really. She likes to get them but not to open them.
Most of the stuff quinny does makes me smile. She's got so much passion. I can picture her up in heaven getting ready to come down to our family and saying "I don't care that I'm number 4. Don't expect me to be all quiet, patient and self-sufficent. Those guys are going to know I'm there".
dumbest book ever. Poor Auntie Morgan.
quinny is still a firecracker of a baby. I'll usually opt to take all 3 of my other kids out on errands if I can get someone to stay home and watch quinn. She hates shopping carts and will cry through the whole store. She is so so so stubborn and thinks I will cave in eventually. I don't cave in so she screams and I slowly start to hate Target.
I love her crazy smile. It's shocking.
When she has a dum dum lollipop in her mouth she can poke the stick in and out of her tooth gap. While she's in a shopping cart and crying. Talented.
She's somewhere in every picture I take. She doesn't want to miss anything.
When I walk into the kitchen she runs over to the kid drawer and pulls out a bowl just in case I'm handing out food. She's like a dog. She'll light up if you toss some morsel into the bowl.
She lines up with the kids when they get their teeth brushed, hair combed, fluoride vitamins etc...
When anyone sits down on the family room couch she runs over to the scripture box and gets them a set of scriptures. It makes us look very holy when we have guests come over and she automatically gets the scriptures and hands them out.
She's addicted to her little green newborn baby binkie. "ginkie ginkie!!" At bedtime I say "binkie, blankie, bed?" and she goes nuts. Then I pop it out of her mouth in the morning and she says "Hey!"
For a couple months she was waking up around 5:30. So, I was basically in a bad mood from November through December. She stands up in bed and yells "MAMA!!! MAMA!!!" so so so loud in a really angry baby voice.
She's pretty tiny- bottom percentiles for height and weight. Upper percentile for her head size.
It looks like she likes books but she doesn't really. She likes to get them but not to open them.
Most of the stuff quinny does makes me smile. She's got so much passion. I can picture her up in heaven getting ready to come down to our family and saying "I don't care that I'm number 4. Don't expect me to be all quiet, patient and self-sufficent. Those guys are going to know I'm there".
dumbest book ever. Poor Auntie Morgan.








3 comments:
Hate Target?! How is that possible??!!! ;o) Miss you!!!!!
Little Quinn Quinn! We love you! And yes, that book is absolutely terrible.
love her and i haven't even met her. (ps, hating target? that's serious!)
wyatt pretty much assumes every trip includes popcorn and a diet coke for mom. it usually does.
Post a Comment