Blurry dance party with costumes and a ladder.

I told the kids I'd pay them a penny for every "pokey ball" they picked up outside. (Thinking there were maybe 200-300 lying around). They made $14.50 and there were still more to go. Bad idea.
quinny escaped from her nap and left this decoy.
We pass this hill on the way to school and decided to climb it one day. Now we're addicted to climbing the hills around our home. Even griffin can keep up with us.
Bad picture but I love little quinny's eyeball peeking around my shoulder.
The top of "mini hill" as the kids call it. The other hills are bigger and have more daunting names like "Jr. Everest"
Love seeing this little guy run around the corner dressed in full construction gear.
He comes in my room in the morning and wakes me up like this. Nightmares.
I always find a huge pile of books on his bed in the morning.
emery got her ears pierced for her 9th birthday. It was a surprise and she was so excited. She did really well.
Then we had In-n-Out
And sushi and cake. Happy Birthday Emery!
Campbell's soccer uniform is her favorite part of soccer. For sure.
New Soccer Dad. So proud. We love going to her practices together.Campbell dribbling the ball. The coach tells her to keep it close and she will creep along keeping it real real close. Then he says he's going to try to steal it away so she stops and keeps her foot on the ball until she's the last one left. We love our Campbell. She's gotten so much better over the last few practices.














1 comment:
Thanks for sharing, very busy, cute kids
I also love that pix of Quinn peaking around you to the camera.
Post a Comment