"I'm foh and a half!"
griffin and I are Spencer's personal shoppers. We text him pictures like this.griffin and daddy can sleep anywhere. Once 7:30pm rolls around griffin's little alarm clock goes off in his body and he asks to be put to bed. If I'm too slow he just puts himself to bed or he goes and gets changed, brushes his teeth, says his prayers and then comes and says "mommy- I'm all ready for bed... tuck me in???!"
He's plugged in. He kept trying to look around those 4 hands and arms so he wouldn't miss any of the show. Griffin loves TV and movies as much as candy and treats. Somehow, being at the dentist this is ironic.
I love my little buddy. He's so sweet to me. He gives me the best compliments and says he loves me with a big hug and kiss. He's so giggly and I love his smile.








2 comments:
Wow, I want a personal shopper!! Love that cheerful little boy.
Miss you guys.
Love, mom
He is so full of energy and happiness.
And a wonderful smile
Love, Dad
Post a Comment