Wednesday, March 19, 2014

random #2

emery's 4th grade science fair project was how eggs affect a cake. So she put different numbers of eggs in each batch. She won "alternate" in case a winner couldn't make it to the district fair. Next year we're going to actually try and see how far that gets us.

 campbell and griffin on our free trampoline. We got it before Christmas and I think our neighbors dubbed it the worst Christmas gift ever.
 emery and campbell insisted that they needed "privacy" so quinn and griffin were forbidden to crawl IN the tub with them. Spectating was apparently still allowed.
 Our 2 front trees were cut down in January. They were wreaking havoc on our cement and the one on the left was UG-LY. For the first tree they just tied a rope to it, made a couple cuts into the trunk and had a truck pull it down into the street.
 Daddy Fun is way better than mommy fun.

 I'll let these pictures speak for themselves.

 griffin's 5th birthday was very Ninja Turtle-y. He's a big fan.


quinny conked out in my bed. She must have had a really long day cuz this never happens.
 campbell printing her spelling words with bleach. An actual school assignment. Are they crazy? I sent her outside in the freezing cold wearing only her artist smock shirt with a Q-tip and disposable cup of bleach which I made her throw away in the outside can. It totally worked though and looks really cool.
griffin and mama on his birthday.

3 comments:

Lori Whiting said...

I love the bleach idea! Next time Campbell can do it in the house...maybe if you are having carpets replaced.
Love the Griffy outfit, he is very creative.

Mom

Neil Whiting said...

Thank you for sharing all these very QUIET family activities.
Love

Jessica said...

Haha! These pictures made me laugh, and you are funny. Love the daddy fun. That's something we have never tried.