Thursday, April 3, 2014

Random #3

This is one of the pictures I took to text to Grannie Lois. She sure loved getting picture texts. I still find myself taking a picture with the intent of sending it to her. And I still can't delete her picture/number from my phone.
This is one of the drawers dad made for us. He cut and assembled everything and they fit perfectly. He even made the fronts to match the other cupboards.
 quinny at the library not listening to story time. The book reader that day was a little overzealous with the character voices. No matter what, quinn makes sure to get her sticker at the end.
 That's a lot of carseats
 quinny's all prepped with her walk necessities. Pacifier ("ginkie"), crackers and fruit snacks.
 We are so nosy. The neighbor got a huge spa delivered and the crane had to lift it over their house and land it in the backyard. We watched the whole process.
 Caramel apples in October. With homemade caramel sauce. Deadly. I covered campbell's with a normal amount of caramel and then she had me double dip it.
 Poor emery is just trying to lay in the middle of the stairs and quietly read a book...


 quinny painted my purse, the couch, and herself with sunscreen. 100 SPF sunscreen. It would not clean up.
 Campbell did not believe me that every player got a trophy at the end of the season. She was so psyched.
 Her coach was crazy. Every week he went to the "soccer store" in town and bought all kinds of funny stuff for the girls. He found these little balls for each girl to have signed by the teammates. He also had 4 confetti cannons that we shot off at the end of the last game. Crazy I tell ya.
 Spencer gets fancy stuff when he flies places. Not just the normal peanuts and soda that us regular mortals get. griffin packs his sleep mask whenever we travel now.
 The turkey wishbone. If I remember correctly, this one exploded into pieces.
quinn managed to get her toothbrush in between the panes of glass in the oven window. A seemingly impossible feat. That's my girl... a miracle worker. Cute little imp.

2 comments:

Neil Whiting said...

thanks
we love you
lots of adventures

Natalie said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma. :(

Thanks for all the "random" posts! I love seeing the little real life pics. We miss you!