Thursday, March 5, 2015

Disney Day 1

 Yay! Roadtrip! I love roadtrips! For reals!
5 minutes later...
 We started out our first day with a trip to Target. The kids grabbed up their suitcases as soon as Spencer brought them up to the hotel room and then I heard "mom- I don't see my bag!" I was in denial for a few minutes but, griffin's bag was indeed still sitting in his bedroom at home.
 quinny and I started our first Disney day watching the big kids on Big Thunder Railroad. And we had to get fastpass tickets to Fantasmic.
 Buzz Lightyear ride
 Quinny and I went on LOTS of rides together. Her height was the only thing keeping her off the scary rides. She went on everything she could and still wanted more. She loved these Astro Orbiters and I was SO scared. As soon as it took off she'd yank the joystick back and keep it as high as she could the whole time. They were really high!

 The big kids took me on Space Mountain. I'd never gone before.
 Our favorite foods were the hand-dipped corndogs, Reds Apple Freeze, the cream cheese filled pretzel. beignets, dole whip and cotton candy. We got corndogs every day. They were huge and delicious. Oh, and at least 1 Dole Whip all to myself every day.
 It's a Small World ride
 I love Disneyland at night. We ended on the tea cups and carousel.
 These kids were so so so good this whole trip. No whining or begging or anything. It made my heart so happy to be with my kids and enjoy watching them have fun.
 She fell asleep about 2 minutes after we left Disneyland. I decided since I'm so used to carrying her on my back that I wouldn't bring the stroller and would just carry her around. It worked great for us and it was so nice to not have to weave around and find stroller parking.
 I think this is Day 2 during our "early magic morning hour" We knocked tons of stuff off our list in Fantasyland and then went to California Adventure.

5 comments:

Neil Whiting said...

Wonderful kids.
You are a good mommmy and daddy
thanks for posting

Lori Whiting said...

Loved seeing these cute kids this morning. Nothing better than fun family vacations!!

Love you

Natalie said...

I've been waiting for Disney posts! First of all...no one and I mean no one, should look so gorgeous when headed out on a long road trip. Second, that's why we love Disneyland so much...no whining! It truly is the happiest place on earth for all! :) Third, we love the corn dogs and dole whips too! Mmm...

Natalie said...

Oh and one more (you seriously nailed it all)...I love Disneyland at night too! Don't know what it is but it has great memories for me...except the last night is just sad. :( I'm so glad you had a great trip!

Natalie said...

Sorry last comment...I need packing tips from you! Look at all that space around the kids! We are always packed in tight...use floor space as well. We need to learn to pack efficiently. Help!